Translate

Search This Blog

2018/01/07

Cathedral Singers of Ontario at Chichester Cathedral

Dad and I went to England because Ian Sadler, my organ teacher, invited me to sing with the Cathedral Singers of Ontario in Chichester and Winchester. It was my very first time meeting all of these great choristers.
I also had the opportunity to play the organ while there.


Chichester Cathedral is so beautiful. 

They have a magnificent organ.



Manuel Piazza was our accompanist.
He is the Organ Scholar at St. James' Cathedral in Toronto.

The choir is made up of music enthusiasts and all very talented.
It was a pleasure singing with them.

Here is a picture of all of us together.
Manuel and I are on the left, and Ian is on the right.


I played Prelude and Fugue in G Minor by J.S. Bach before Evensong on January 3rd.


 "Thank you" to Ian for inviting me to sing with The Cathedral Singers of Ontario, for allowing me practice time on the organ, and for letting me play some of the preludes.
And another huge "Thank you" to Chichester Cathedral for being such wonderful hosts!
I loved every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment