Translate

Search This Blog

2015/07/28

TDSB's Downtown Summer Strings on CTV News

Yesterday, CTV news had a feature on my summer camp - the TDSB's Downtown Summer Strings.
I just love this summer camp! It's always fun and we get to play lots of cool music.

The camp is split into two main groups. One is less advanced and the other is more advanced. My first year, I started off in the less advanced group but these last two years I've been in the more advanced. We all play some songs together in the really big group.

This year I'm doing both violin and viola. I played viola in the more advanced group and I played violin in the really big group.

We sometimes have theme days where we dress according to a theme, if you want to. This year, we are going to get some special camp t-shirts made for the very first time.

Our concert is on Friday. I can't wait. :-D




1 comment:

  1. I was there playing violin sitting next to you in the yellow shirt... I'm just reminiscing and I remember you being so talented and playing so many instruments (organ being especially impressive). God bless that camp and all the uniquely wonderful days we had!

    ReplyDelete