Translate

Search This Blog

2015/01/04

The Nutcracker 2014 - 2015

Yesterday was my final Nutcracker performance. I'm sad that they are over.
I had such a great time with all of the kids and the chaperones!

I still can't believe I was on stage with Guillaume Côté, Keiichi Hirano and McGee Maddox. They are all such wonderful dancers and I hope to be like them when I grow up. All of the dancers at the National Ballet of Canada are so talented. It was so cool just getting to be around them.

My absolute favourite memory of this season happened when the waiters lifted us chefs up and carried us out for the bow. That was amazing!

Thank you to everyone who came out to see me perform. I hope you enjoyed it!
Here are some pictures of some of my very special guests.

Annie

Grandma

Linda, Sarah & Lee

And of course, Mom and Dad.
Mom saw me perform 3 times this season! I think she has finally gotten over her nerves when it comes to watching me perform. :-)

Thank you so much for coming! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great Josh. You are capable and will achieve whatever you want to do.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete