Translate

Search This Blog

2014/10/13

It's been a long time!

It has been a really long time since I blogged but I've been super-busy!

This weekend Mom and I did a First Aid Course.
I did really well!

A long time ago I learnt how to use an Epipen and I practiced on a piece of fruit. I don't have any allergies but some people I know do. It's part of the reason why I wanted to learn First Aid.

I got to volunteer a lot and do a lot of scenarios.
We practiced CPR on adults, children and infants and we learnt how to deal with choking. We also learnt about burns, poisons, diabetic emergencies, bleeding, splints & slings and lots of other stuff.

The best thing about doing the First Aid Course is that I'll know what to do in an emergency and I will be able to help if it's even to call 911 or find an AED.

My parents are super-proud of me!
Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment