Translate

Search This Blog

2014/06/28

Canadian, Eh! at the Scarborough Museum

Mom and I went to the Scarborough Museum for "Canadian, Eh!" for Canadian Multiculturalism Day yesterday.

There were lots of activities going on.
I got to try playing Badminton.
I wasn't very good at it but it was my first time trying.

I really liked it though!

I tried croquet.

I got to try lots of different foods from all over the world.

They even made some of the treats in the McCowan Log House!

The Scarborough Youth Collective did a couple of Bollywood Style dances.

And we got to play games in the gallery.

My favourite part of the evening was when a group from Kadara Capoeira did a demonstration.


I also liked that so many people showed up for Canadian, Eh!
I think they must all love the Scarborough Museum as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. I used to love badminton when I was younger and also played croquet a bit in our yard. Loads of fun! Glad you had fun too!

    ReplyDelete