Translate

Search This Blog

2013/12/23

My Nutcracker Performances so far....

Today I did my second Nutcracker performance for the season.
Both of the performances I was in were sold out. There were so many people there!

Today there were two extra special people there to see me!
My Grandma and Auntie (Annie) came. 

Dad and I had to leave extra early to get to the Four Seasons Centre. There was an Ice Storm Saturday night and we had no light. We wanted to make sure that we were there on time since there might have been delays on the way there. We wanted to make sure we got there early.

I was very nervous for my first performance but this time I wasn't. I was happy to know that Grandma and Annie were in the audience to watch me. This is the first time they have been to the ballet in Canada! 

The performance was great!

Grandma especially loved the music. We have that in common. She says that her mother would have enjoyed it.

When I first started ballet, I didn't think that Grandma would like it but now I can see that she is happy for me to dance.

I'm glad that I could share this with her and my Auntie. :-) 

I have one more performance coming up on Thursday, January 2nd at 7pm. 
You can get more information and tickets at:
http://national.ballet.ca/

3 comments:

  1. I loved your performance Joshua :) I am glad I came to see you. All the performances and the music were great. I only wish that you got a chance to take a bow at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :) Even the ice storm and no power couldn't keep us away :)

    ReplyDelete